Safeway is the second largest supermarket chain in the US and Canada. Now there are more than 18,600 people working for over 1725 Safeway grocery stores. The history of the company began in 1915 and it expanded to 428 stores in 10 states in 1926. It provides the freshest produce and meat with great prices, and thousands of everyday lower prices down every aisle.
How to get a job at Safeway?
The application process is easy to finish online with just a few steps. Here is the detailed instruction.
1. Go to “Apply Online” page on Safeway’s website: www.careersatsafeway.com.
2. Select a position from the drop-down menu.
3. Enter your employment information and personal details on the next pages. If your form is submitted online, you will get an email from Safeway to confirm.
Safeway hires for the following positions now:
Assistant Store Manager, Cashier, Courtesy Clerk, Deli Clerk, Pharmacy Technician, Produce Clerk, Delivery Driver, Store Manager, Meat Cutter, Pharmacy Help Desk Specialist, Stocker, Service Desk Shift Supervisor, Checker/Food Clerk, Bakery Clerk, Cake Decorator, Starbucks Clerk, Dairy/Frozen Clerk, Meat Clerk, Seafood Wrapper, and Doughnut Fryer.
Possible Questions about Safeway Interview:
- What did you not like / like about your job before?
- Can you start right now or later?
- What hours are you available to work?
- What are your advantages for this job?
- Why do you want to work with Safeway?
- How do you define as customer service?
- Can you imagine what some of the challenges a supermarket faces are?