Netspend is a leading company provider of Prepaid debit cards. It offers a lot of advantages to its customers especially to those who doesn’t have a banking account. And one of its best offers is the Netspend Prepaid Debit Card which help its cardholder to access any other necessities anytime and anywhere to make purchase at stores over the phone and online or in any form of purchasing an item or even paying bills and rent.
Netspend Prepaid Debit Card is very accessible to anyone, you can withdraw cash at ATMs worldwide and can be used anywhere Debit Mastercard and Visa Debit Cards are accepted. It is guaranteed insured by Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) every transaction you have made by Netspend Prepaid Debit Card.
How to Activate Netspend Prepaid Debit Card Online:
- Go and visit the official Netspend Card Activation website: netspend.com/activation.
- Then log in your account and input your personal details (First Name, Last Name, Address, Date of Birth, etc.).
- After completely filling in your personal details the next thing you do is to enter you card details like the (CVV number, 16-digit debit number and what type of Netspend card that you have).
- Once successfully submitted all the details needed then enter your PIN and click the “Continue” button.
- And that’s it, just wait for the bank to notify you if your card has been successfully activated.
How to Contact Netspend Customer Care Service:
- First thing to do is to call the customer care service number 1-866-387-7363. And choose your preferred language once connected.
- Provide your personal details (First Name, Last Name, Address, Date of Birth, etc.).
- After, you need to provide your card details like: what type of Netspend card do you have, 16-digit debit card number and the CVV number that can be found on your Netspend card.
- So that’s it, just wait for the customer care officer to confirm your Debit Card has been activated.
Some helpful details and guide in using your Netspend Debit Card:
- When you want to purchase something at the store using your debit card, all you have to do is just to provide your Personal Identification Number (PIN).
- If you want to add funds to your debit card just choose if through direct deposit or bank account transfer that depends in your convenience.